Middle School – grade 5 to 8 – or born after 7/01/07
Sunday October 24th - National/Regional Teams: Fees $40
11U/12U (5th and 6th Grade) - Top team tryouts noon to 2:00 PM
13U (7th Grade) HVVC Nat/Reg Teams 2:30 to 5:30 PM
14U (8th Grade) HVVC Nat/Reg Teams 6:00 to 8:30 PM
Sunday October 31st - Winter Select Teams: Fees $30
11U/12U (5th and 6th Grade) HVVC Select Winter Team Noon to 2:00 PM
13U/U14 (7th and 8th Grade) HVVC Select Winter Team 2:15 to 4:15 PM
High School – grade 9th to 12th – or Born before 6/30/05
Sunday November 7th - National/Regional Teams: Fees $45
15U National & Regional Teams (9th Grade) - Noon to 2:30 PM
16U National & Regional Teams (10th Grade) - 3:00 PM to 5:30 PM
17/18U National & Reg. Teams (11th and 12th Grade) - 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM
Sunday November 14th - Winter Select Teams: Fees $35
15U HVVC Select Winter Teams - 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
16U-18U HVVC Select Winter Teams - 5:30 PM to 7:30PM
UPDATE: JANUARY 24, 2021
Huron Valley Volleyball Club takes the health and safety of our athletes seriously. Here is an overview of the steps we are taking to operate our facility safely. Everyone entering the facility MUST wear a mask at all times and follow all safety protocols.
• Head count limits to enhance physical distancing in the facility, as per Health Department orders.
• Until further notice, HVVC tournaments are limited to 5 teams for ages U12-U18, and 6 teams per wave* for U10s. *U10-s will have an AM and PM quad for each date. The AM wave runs from 9 am-noon, and the PM wave runs from 2-5 pm, to provide time for cleaning and to avoid overlap of participants.
• Each player is limited in how many non-playing spectators they may bring to a tournament. At this time, each player may bring in only ONE parent spectator. Upon arrival, each player will receive 1 wristband to be distributed to their parent / spectator. If the player enters before their parent, they may write their parent’s name on the wristband and leave it at the admission table for “will call”.
• Self-Check. Anyone participating in or attending Huron Valley Volleyball Club tournaments must complete the Covid 19 Symptom Screening tool found on the HVVC website (there are also QR codes posted at the facility for your convenience). This includes players, coaches, and spectators. Once the tool is completed with NO symptoms indicated, a certificate is immediately emailed to the participant. Each participant will show their certificate on their phone in order to enter the facility. Those who lack this technology may complete the screening “by hand” at the admissions table.
• Check-in Protocol –Players may enter the courts immediately after showing their covid screening certificate to the Tournament Director. Parents will maintain 6’ distance while in line to pay their admission fee and show their covid screening certificate and wristband at the admission table. Coaches will present their AAU-generated team roster upon arrival or at the coaches’ meeting, like always. All parents / spectators must wear / display their wristband and show proof on their phone that they have completed the online questionnaire. QR Codes will be posted at the entrance for convenience.
• The admissions table will be placed outside the facility door when warmer weather permits. Admission is CASH ONLY and EXACT CHANGE is requested. ($5 for adults, $2 for kids).
• Masks are mandatory to be worn by athletes (before, during, and after play), coaches, and spectators - everyone inside the facility. Masks may be removed to hydrate and eat a snack, but the time should be brief as possible.
• Physical Distance should be practiced when not competing (water breaks / between matches). • Hand washing or sanitizing upon entry to the facility is required.
•Hand sanitizer should be brought by each team & used each time a player leaves the court (substitutions, between sets, etc.).
• HVVC has electronic whistles to use for officiating teams. Coaches are encouraged to bring their own e-whistles. • There will be assigned staff on site to manage facility headcount, customer service and disinfection routines • Regular cleaning and disinfecting of the facility, equipment, and frequently contacted areas. • Drinking fountain can be used ONLY to fill bottles.
• Spectator chairs from different households must be spaced 6’ apart as much as possible.
HVVC reserves the right to ask anyone to leave the facility if their actions are found to jeopardize the health or safety of others
Middle School Elite Camp 2019
HVVC 16 Blue - ASICS Chicago 2019 Champion
HVVC 14 Blue Asics Chicago 2019 Champion
HVVC 15 Blue - MC Madness 2019 Champion
HVVC offers year round volleyball training and USAV/AAU/JVA club teams for girls and boys in southeast Michigan. Our teams range from the local to the national level. We also host tournaments and private lessons at our facility.
Our facility is located at 815 Woodland Dr, Saline.
|Huron Valley Volleyball Club|
|815 Woodland Dr Saline, MI|