July 20th – 14’s National/Regional Tryouts
July 21st – 15’s National Tryouts
July 22nd – 16’s-18’s National Tryout
July 26th – 12’s/13’s National/Regional Tryouts
We are expanding our summer programs to offer players of all skill level the best options according to AGE, DEVELOPMENT and EXPERIENCE. We have a series of programs for players who wish to raise their game to the next level or to prepare for future school or club tryouts. All programs will be run by our top HVVC coaches and guest coaches, and will be organized to cover all skills that volleyball players need to master to play on strong teams.
August Monday 2nd to Thursday 5th
Description: This 4-Day/3-Session (TOTAL 24 HOURS) camp is designed for intermediate-advanced players who want to make sure they are prepared for their high school team tryouts.
The three different sessions will be run by College Guest Coaches:
The camp will focus on the three main groups of skills evaluated by high school coaches in the area, and give players a quick tune-up before their school tryouts. Lunch is not included.
(EC-S) Setters Camp: 8:30-10:30 AM
(EC-H) Hitters Camp: 10:45-12:45PM
(EC-L) Libero Camp (DS and Serve) and Games: 2:00 to 4:00 P.M.
Fees: Full camp $290 - 2 Sessions $220 - 1 Session $150
2021 HVVC Members Fees: Full Camp $190 - 2 Sessions $180 - 1 Session $120
High School: U15 to U18 Players:
This 2-Day/4-Hour high-level training is for high school players in grades 9-12 who are ready for more specialized skill development training, tactical strategy, and team dynamics discussions. Middle school players are taken by recommendation only.
OHT-2) Outside Hitters Training – July 27-28 – 5:00 to 6:45 PM
LDT-2) Libero/DS Training – July 27-28 – 7:00 to 8:45 PM
* ST-2) Setter Training – July 29-30 – 5:00 to 7:45 PM, (3 hours w/MH)
* MBT-2) Middle Hitters Training – July 29-30 – 6:00 to 7:45 PM, (w/setters)
FEES: $90 - HVVC 2021 PLAYERS: $70
Only 15 SPOTS AVAILABLE
Middle School: U12 to U15 Players:
This 2-Day/3-Hour training is for Middle School and Freshman players in grades 6-9 who are ready for more specialized skill development training, tactical strategy, and team dynamics discussions.
M-HI-2) All position Hitters Training – August 16-17 – 5:00 to 6:30 PM
M-JST-2) Server and Jump Serve Training – August 16-17 – 7:00 to 8:30 PM
M-BT-2) Ball Control and Games Training – August 18-19 – 5:00 to 6:30 PM
M-ST-2) Setter Training – August 18-19 – 7:00 to 8:30 PM
M-HI-3) All position Hitters Training – August 23-24 – 5:00 to 6:30 PM
M-BT-3) Ball Control and Games Training – August 23-24 – 7:00 to 8:30 PM
M-ST-3) Setter Training – August 25-26 – 5:00 to 6:30 PM
M-JST-3) Server and Jump Serve Training – August 25-26 – 7:00 to 8:30 PM
FEES: $80 - HVVC 2021 PLAYERS: $65
Only 15 SPOTS AVAILABLE
Middle School and Youth – Camps Summer 2021: For players from 2nd to 8th Grade 2021-22
This training will focus on future 2022 club/school players with and without club experience; it will be run as an advanced camp by our Head trainer Coach Deanna Day, HVVC Club Director Rody Foco and the top of coaches HVVC.
Only 30 spots per group/per day
3) August Camp: Date/times: August 9th, 10th and 11th (Mon – Tue – Wed)
Youth: 2nd to 4th Grade 2021/22 4:00 – 5:00 PM
U11 – U12: 5th to 6th Grade 2021/22 5:30 – 7:00 PM
U13 – U14: 7th to 8th Grade 2021/22 7:15 – 9:00 PM
Fees per camp:
Youth: $60 p/camp - $45 p/camp HVVC 2021 team player – One Day: $30 (only cash/ only open spots)
U11 – U12: $80 p/camp - $65 p/camp HVVC 2021 team player – One Day: $30 (only cash/ only open spots)
U13 – U14: $90 p/camp - $70 p/camp HVVC 2021 team player – One Day: $35 (only cash/ only open spots)
UPDATE: JANUARY 24, 2021
Huron Valley Volleyball Club takes the health and safety of our athletes seriously. Here is an overview of the steps we are taking to operate our facility safely. Everyone entering the facility MUST wear a mask at all times and follow all safety protocols.
• Head count limits to enhance physical distancing in the facility, as per Health Department orders.
• Until further notice, HVVC tournaments are limited to 5 teams for ages U12-U18, and 6 teams per wave* for U10s. *U10-s will have an AM and PM quad for each date. The AM wave runs from 9 am-noon, and the PM wave runs from 2-5 pm, to provide time for cleaning and to avoid overlap of participants.
• Each player is limited in how many non-playing spectators they may bring to a tournament. At this time, each player may bring in only ONE parent spectator. Upon arrival, each player will receive 1 wristband to be distributed to their parent / spectator. If the player enters before their parent, they may write their parent’s name on the wristband and leave it at the admission table for “will call”.
• Self-Check. Anyone participating in or attending Huron Valley Volleyball Club tournaments must complete the Covid 19 Symptom Screening tool found on the HVVC website (there are also QR codes posted at the facility for your convenience). This includes players, coaches, and spectators. Once the tool is completed with NO symptoms indicated, a certificate is immediately emailed to the participant. Each participant will show their certificate on their phone in order to enter the facility. Those who lack this technology may complete the screening “by hand” at the admissions table.
• Check-in Protocol –Players may enter the courts immediately after showing their covid screening certificate to the Tournament Director. Parents will maintain 6’ distance while in line to pay their admission fee and show their covid screening certificate and wristband at the admission table. Coaches will present their AAU-generated team roster upon arrival or at the coaches’ meeting, like always. All parents / spectators must wear / display their wristband and show proof on their phone that they have completed the online questionnaire. QR Codes will be posted at the entrance for convenience.
• The admissions table will be placed outside the facility door when warmer weather permits. Admission is CASH ONLY and EXACT CHANGE is requested. ($5 for adults, $2 for kids).
• Masks are mandatory to be worn by athletes (before, during, and after play), coaches, and spectators - everyone inside the facility. Masks may be removed to hydrate and eat a snack, but the time should be brief as possible.
• Physical Distance should be practiced when not competing (water breaks / between matches). • Hand washing or sanitizing upon entry to the facility is required.
•Hand sanitizer should be brought by each team & used each time a player leaves the court (substitutions, between sets, etc.).
• HVVC has electronic whistles to use for officiating teams. Coaches are encouraged to bring their own e-whistles. • There will be assigned staff on site to manage facility headcount, customer service and disinfection routines • Regular cleaning and disinfecting of the facility, equipment, and frequently contacted areas. • Drinking fountain can be used ONLY to fill bottles.
• Spectator chairs from different households must be spaced 6’ apart as much as possible.
HVVC reserves the right to ask anyone to leave the facility if their actions are found to jeopardize the health or safety of others
Middle School Elite Camp 2019
HVVC 16 Blue - ASICS Chicago 2019 Champion
HVVC 14 Blue Asics Chicago 2019 Champion
HVVC 15 Blue - MC Madness 2019 Champion
HVVC offers year round volleyball training and USAV/AAU/JVA club teams for girls and boys in southeast Michigan. Our teams range from the local to the national level. We also host tournaments and private lessons at our facility.
Our facility is located at 815 Woodland Dr, Saline.
|Huron Valley Volleyball Club|
|815 Woodland Dr Saline, MI|